Effective date: 2022-07-26
Updated on: 2022-07-26
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.mrdoc.ai collects the following information:
* Usage Data
* Mobile Number
* Work Address
Usage Data includes the following:
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://www.mrdoc.ai collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 15 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Mr. Doc s.r.l. may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
* To contact you. Mr. Doc s.r.l. will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
* To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
* For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
* Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
* Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
* Marketing and promotional initiatives. Mr. Doc s.r.l. will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Mr. Doc s.r.l. will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. Mr. Doc s.r.l. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
* Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
* Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar request.
* Improving our Service. Your information might be shared with third-party service providers in order to improve our Service and/or interactions with providers.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
All other cookies need to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
* Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
* Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
You can change your consent to cookie usage in any moment by the Cookies Settings widget that is present in any page of the website https://www.mrdoc.ai.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.mrdoc.ai utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Mr. Doc s.r.l. is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
HOW TO RETRACT YOUR CONSENT
If you do not want that your data is treated, please contact us by our email address email@example.com or send us a letter to Mr. Doc s.r.l., Via Enrico Fermi 43, 00146 Rome (RM), Italy.
For any questions, if you desire to access, correct, modify or delete any personal information that we have about you, you are invited to contact us through the following methods:
Name: Mr. Doc s.r.l.
Address: Via Enrico Fermi 43, 00146 Rome (RM), Italy
Phone: +39 3332255009